Stina Inc

Monday, January 26, 2009

Magnetic Amber Collection

You heard it here first!

The new Magnetic Amber Collection from Stina Inc.





Why Amber? Amber is associated with bringing good luck and romantic love! Believed to have detoxifying and healing properties, it draws out negative energy from the body and purifies the spirit and the heart to bring about joy and inner peace. Let the "Warm My Heart" earrings attract luck and love in your life!



My personal favorite? I like to wear my "Classic Honey" earrings while snuggled up in my favorite white sweater. It's the perfect complement!

Etsy
Buy Handmade
StinaInc

Visit: www.stinainc.etsy.com or click on the mini image icons above to purchase these and other items!


Stina

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home